G3 acts on the behalf of the client and takes no responsibility for the services rendered by Travel Agents, Government Agencies, Consulates or Embassies in connection with issuance of visas and passports. G3 takes no responsibility for delays or loss of passports as may occur through above services or by any delivery service. Damage compensation is not available.
While G3 has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. In the event of an interception or unauthorized access, G3 shall not be responsible for such interception or unauthorized access, or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost profits) suffered by a visitor or user, even if G3 has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages. G3 does not warrant, either expressly or impliedly, that the information provided by any visitor shall be free from interception or unauthorized access and does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In transmitting electronic communications to G3, the user of this web site is requesting that G3 send information to or contact the user regarding G3 products. G3 will make every effort to accommodate reasonable requests for information pertaining to its products and services in a timely manner but makes no guarantees for the timeliness of such responses. the user should be aware that G3 is not responsible for delay, non-delivery or non-receipt of any information exchanged between G3 and the user or vice-versa due to internet connectivity problems, man-made or natural disasters, force majeure, computer malfunctions or incorrect contact information (including but not limited to e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, telephone, cellular, pager or fax numbers) supplied by the user.
We take your data very seriously, even before you are a client.
- You provide information to us directly, such as filling out an online form or sending us a message via our website.
- Your computer or mobile device automatically sends us information through your Internet browser, such as your computer’s IP address or other technical information such as which web browser you are using and so on.
- Our website keeps track of how you use our website or our services, such as which pages you visit, how frequently you visit, and so forth.
G3 GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC may change this policy at any time by updating this page. This policy’s last update was August 31, 2018.
In terms of your use of this website, G3 GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC (that’s us), acts in the capacity of Data Controller. If you have any questions or concerns about the data we hold about you or the policies described in this document, you may contact us in the following ways:Phone: +1 (202) 600-3908
Mailing Address: 222 Clematis St, Suite 207, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, United States
Our Commitment to Data Privacy As a service provider, maintaining and protecting private data is paramount, and a large part of our everyday focus. We are fully committed to protecting any data that is provided to us, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information.
In order to operate efficiently for our prospects and clients, we need to gather data. This is a factor that allows us to serve our clients effectively. However, we only gather information that we feel is necessary to provide our services effectively or, to improve the experience of our prospects and clients.
We operate under the principles of ‘data minimization’ wherever possible, and only ask for the minimum amount of information required for us to provide our services effectively. We only retain and maintain data that we feel is necessary.
We aspire to be compliant with applicable data protection regulations, and whenever possible, to go above and beyond these standards to ensure the safest possible experience for those we engage with.
What We Mean by ‘Personal Data’
Other information we collect, such as your computer’s IP address or the general geographical location you are surfing from do not allow us to identify you directly, but we still consider this data under the umbrella of personal data when it comes to protecting your privacy and is treated as such.
Who We Share Data With
We only share data with those we absolutely need to, operating on a strict ‘need to know’ basis for all personal data that we work with. We only disclose personally identifying information (PII) to people and organizations who have agreed, in writing, not to disclose it with others. Some of these people/organizations may be located outside of your home country. By using our website and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The only people/organizations (data processors) that have been granted access to personal data are:
- Employees of G3 GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC including but not limited to staff that provide sales, marketing, or support services, as well as internal administration.
- Our web hosting technology suppliers who provide the physical server infrastructure that our website(s) operate on. We ensure that our server resides physically in the USA and that no customer data is transferred to data centers outside of the USA by the host.
- Third-party contractors assisting G3 GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC with website development and marketing.
We hold additional Data Privacy Agreements with these companies as an additional layer of accountability in order to help ensure your data is secure.
We will not rent, trade, or sell your personally identifying information (PII) to anyone.
In the case that we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with a third-party data processor for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data.
G3 GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC may be required to disclose the personal data of an individual in the event of a lawful request by public authorities, including but not limited to meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
How Your Data Is Protected
We protect your data in a number of ways:
- Access control: We strictly limit access to personal data. Access is controlled by individual user accounts.
- Data encryption: The website is secured with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which means that all traffic to and from the website is encrypted. Our administrative access is also encrypted and password protected.
- Dedicated security software: We have multiple layers of security software at both the server level and the website level in order to protect our website from malicious attacks. This software is responsible for limiting login attempts to our site and blocking potentially malicious attempts to access personal data.
- Internal IT security: We provide multiple layers of security for our internal IT to prevent the theft, corruption, and misuse of personal data, including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, and strict user access. Our staff is trained to handle all data as expected and any leniency is not tolerated.
- Content Delivery Network: We utilize a Content Delivery Network (CDN) in order to increase the performance of our website and to prevent malicious threats and attacks, and that service may only collect technical data such as IP addresses and is not given access to personally identifiable information. This data is used to prevent malicious attacks from known abusive IP addresses.
- Transaction Gateway: In the event that we process monetary transactions, we process them through a gateway provider and do not store or process the data through the web server.
- PCI Compliance: In the event that we process monetary transactions, we ensure that we follow strict PCI compliances to ensure that your information is processed, stored, and transmitted through a secure environment.
We retain your personally identifiable information for as long as you maintain an account with us as a client or as otherwise necessary to provide you our services. We will also retain your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When we determine we no longer need to hold and maintain your personal data for the purposes described, we will delete it from our systems.
Users Under 18 Years of Age
We do not knowingly collect personal data online from individuals who are under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you become aware that an individual under 18 years of age has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 18 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data as permitted by law.
Access to Your Personal Data
If you have directly provided personal information to us (such as completing an online form, or by contacting us directly over the phone or email), you have a number of rights over the personally identifiable information that we hold:
- You have the right to obtain from us confirmation about whether any such data is being held.
- You have the right to require that we provide you with whatever data we are holding/processing about you, including the right for that data to be transferred to another data controller.
- Even if you have consented to us processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time.
- You have the right to require us to rectify any incomplete or incorrect information held about you.
- You have the right to require us to erase the data held about you (the ‘right to be forgotten’).
In the situation where we collect personal data automatically (such as from your internet browser or via internet cookies or other similar technologies):
- You have the right to object to the legal basis upon which we are collecting this data, and we have an obligation to consider and respond to that objection.
- You have the right to request the prevention of further processing of your data while your objection is considered.
- You have the right to make a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
Links to Other Websites Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. We may also mention third-party websites and entities in our content (such as our blog). These third-party websites will have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these sites.
Types of Personal Data We May Collect, and How We Collect It
Website Forms (Contact, Support Requests, Registrations, Blog Comments, Etc.)
We have various forms on the website that enable you to contact us, request support, inquire about products/services, or register for events and offerings. We ask for a number of pieces of personal information, such as your name, email address, and other contact details. For obvious reasons, this information is required for us to respond to your request.
Depending on the nature of the form, we may ask for other information that will further help us serve you (such as asking what services you are interested in, the size of your business, etc.)
Some features of our website require login access, and thus require a user account to be created. This user account allows you to log in to the website. Individual users are granted different permissions through our access control, and different functionality is available depending on the user. For example, if you register to get access to a free document, it creates a login account so you can log in and access that document again later. Some functionality also includes administrating or contributing towards the website content (such as a blog author).
Our clients also have the ability to log in to our website to access our customer portal, which allows the viewing and creation of support tickets, view invoices, and communicate with our team concerning the products and services we provide, and the service agreements they have purchased.
All form submissions create a basic user account. Once a form is submitted, users can access the portal to view their inquiry or message and make further requests.
The purpose of these user account logins is to keep your personal data behind a login that requires a password, and to protect the integrity of our website and its visitors.
Data collected for these logins consists of your email address (which in most cases, doubles as your username), and your name at minimal. Passwords are reset through a temporary link that is emailed to the user on request.
If you do not register for an account, submit any forms, or engage us to become a client, no such data will be collected in this regard.
Our system will log a record of your visit in our server logs when you visit our website. Typically, this record will include the IP address associated with your device and the internet browser and version of that browser you are using.
Keeping server logs is a very common practice. These logs are used to monitor the technical resources and activity on the server that hosts the website, as well as to detect and attempt to prevent fraudulent activity such as Distributed Denial of Service attacks. This data is sometimes used to diagnose technical issues and identify patterns of behavior, for instance, identifying repeated malicious attempts to log into the website or access a file.
We also note IP addresses when forms are submitted to detect malicious and fraudulent activity and attempt to prevent spam submissions.
We utilize a Content Delivery Network (CDN) in order to increase the performance of our website and to prevent malicious threats and attacks. The CDN may only collect technical data such as IP addresses and is not given access to personally identifiable information. This data is used to prevent malicious attacks from known abusive IP addresses.
IP addresses do not allow us to identify you personally, and in many cases, your IP address will routinely change as it is dynamically allocated by your internet service provider. We do not use our server access logs to determine an identifiable individual. We do not consider the IP address data we collect in our server logs within the scope of personally identifiable information, and do not seek your consent to collect it.
Third Party or Publicly-Available Data
We may obtain certain data about you from third-party sources in order to improve our services and customize our website and marketing experiences for you. We may combine this data with the data you provide us in order to enhance your experience and improve our services.
Online and Offline Communication
When you communicate with us to inquire about our products and services, or otherwise utilize our products and services, we may collect personally identifiable information in order to communicate with you about our products and services. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and phone number.
Storage of Personal Data
G3 GLOBAL SERVICES, LLC and our associated services and systems are stored in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that the personally identifiable information we gather, and process will be stored in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the data protection and privacy laws may not offer the same level of protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
By using our services and/or submitting your personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and/or processing of this data in the United States.
Cookies & Similar Web Tracking Technologies
Our website utilizes cookies and other technologies to better understand how users are using our website and services. This technology can be an essential part of providing certain online functionality. Cookies are small files placed on your device that allow us to tell when you have visited a particular page or performed a particular action (such as submitting a form or clicking something).
Most websites utilize cookies and other tracking technologies to provide useful insight on how the website is being used. They allow us to improve the personalization of your experience over time. There are several types of cookies:
Session cookies: These cookies expire at the end of your browsing session and allow us to link your actions during a particular browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the specific site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are set by a site other than the one you are visiting.
We have incorporated a clearly-indicated message on our website that allows you to easily indicate whether or not you consent to cookies to be set on your device. This message will display on your first visit, allowing you to opt out of cookies.
It is necessary for us to set cookies for our site to remember your preference for whether to allow cookies or not.
Cookies used for analytics may use non-personal data that is not directly linked to you. We use analytics technologies to improve our site and services.
We may use small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that we use in conjunction with cookies to identify the behavior of users on our site.
We utilize Google Analytics to provide useful insights on our website traffic and to understand what people do when on our website. When anyone visits our website, information such as which pages they look at, how long they spend on the site, and what drove them to our website, etc.) is sent to Google Analytics (which is controlled by Google). This information is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
There is no way for to identify an individual from the data. The data consists of data from any and all traffic on the website.
This analytics data is not personal data, and we do not specifically ask for your prior content.
We also use several other Google services on our website. These services include:
- Google Recaptcha: Certain web forms, registrations, and logins may utilize Google’s Recaptcha service. Recaptcha is a solution that makes users type in randomly scrambled characters or click an ‘I Am Not A Robot’ checkbox when submitting information to the website. This security measure prevents the abuse of our forms by spammers and automated programs.
- Google Fonts: Google Fonts is a service that allows websites to utilize a library of web fonts beyond the standard set of fonts included within most web browsers and devices. This enables us to convey our content to you in a consistent fashion across the many devices and web browsers out there.
- Google Maps: We may display dynamic geographic maps on our website to show our location(s).
These Google services cause our website to make a connection between one or more Google servers, and may result in Google placing cookies on your device.
Facebook and Social Media
Like many businesses, we use social media as a form of marketing and communication to our clients and prospects. Our site may use social media cookies from Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Facebook places cookies in your browser, and we may use these cookies to understand the effectiveness of social media campaigns that we operate.
If you are logged into Facebook when you view our site, Facebook will know when you visit us. Facebook does not provide us with access to your personal data that, as you have consented to share it with Facebook, and not us. We do, however, get to see anonymous data about the number of people who interact with our Facebook advertising and other social media activity.
Because these cookies depend on you being logged into Facebook when you view our website, we do not specifically ask for your prior consent. If you are not logged into Facebook when you view our site, it is not possible for us to gather any personal information about you based on Facebook’s cookies. Facebook may utilize cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to collect or receive information from websites you visit.
How to opt-out of Facebook interest-based advertising on your browser or mobile device: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
About Ads: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
Your Online Choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
You can always use your browser’s ‘private’ or ‘incognito’ mode to browse websites anonymously.If you disable marketing cookies on this site, it does not mean that you will not see our ads, it just means that they will not be personalized based on your Facebook activity.
Your California Privacy Rights (U.S. Only)
Under Section 1798.83 of the California Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of Personal Data the business shares with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such data during the immediately preceding calendar year. To exercise your rights, you may make one request each year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. Be sure to provide in the request sufficient information to properly identify you and/or the members of your family.
What We Do With The Data We Gather
As mentioned, we use the data we collect to improve our services and user experience. We also collect and maintain personally identifiable information from our customers (and prospective customers) to deliver a personalized level of service. We also utilize this data for sales, marketing, and advertising purposes. The processing of this data is necessary to achieve the legitimate interests of the organization, and relates to the legitimate interests of our business, provided that the interests and/or fundamental rights of the subject of the data do not override our own.
We may ask for your consent to contact you by telephone, SMS, postal mail, and/or email about offers, products, promotions, developments, or other services which we think may be of interest to you and for other marketing purposes.
We are adamant about never sending spam, and our marketing emails, which may include our newsletter, service highlights, and other bulk correspondence includes an opt-out or unsubscribe option. Correspondence directly addressing our clients and prospects and those we do business with (such as support, sales, and other direct forms of correspondence) won’t include this.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at CustomerService@g3visas.com, provided that we are not required by applicable law or professional standards to retain such information.
G3 Global Services respects the privacy of its customers. Because of this, we only gather and utilize your personal information as necessary to provide you with our top-notch visa and Global immigration services (collectively, our "Services"). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you for the purpose of processing your visa application or immigration application.
You can get in touch with our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") and the hardworking team that supports this office by sending an email to email@example.com at any time if you have any queries about our procedures or any of your rights as detailed below. We actively monitor and regulate this inbox to ensure that you receive a service you can rely on.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you use our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
(1) create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
(2) request assistance from our customer support team (ex: phone number, email);
(3) complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
(4) participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we wanted to highlight and explain below a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time) and how they work.
Your account information, including your account number, purchases, the dates that products renew or expire, information requests, customer support inquiries, and notes or specifics on what you requested for and how we reacted, is collected in connection with your use of our Services.
When you use and interact with our website, we automatically gather data about your usage, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs, and location data. This information includes details of your interactions with the functions, information, and links (including those provided by third parties, such as social media plugins) found within the Services, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of browser you used to access the Services, the time and date you used them, information about the language preferences and cookie data you used, information about the type of device you used to access the Services, and the Opera web browser you used.
We may combine information we already have about you with supplemental data we obtain about you from other sources, such as publicly accessible databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in order to update, expand, and analyze the accuracy of our records, find new clients, and offer products and services that may be of interest to you. We shall only use the personal information you provide us—or that you supply to us—for the particular purpose for which it was given to us. This includes information about other people that you give us.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
1. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We use this information to:
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services (again, including our online application)
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services and what products, and services are most relevant to you.
However, to the extent that it is actually personal data, or is related to or linkable to personal data, we treat it accordingly. A large portion of the data gathered is frequently aggregated or statistical data about how users use our Services and is not linked to any personal data.
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third-party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Processing credit card payments
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting contests or surveys
- Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
- Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
- Customer relationship management.
We only divulge your personal information when it's essential for a third party to carry out the requested or necessary services on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) must abide by rigorous data processing terms and conditions, and they are not permitted to use, share, or keep your personal information for any purposes other than those for which they have been specifically hired (or without your consent).
2. Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service-related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don't need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Automated phone calls or text messages.
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make use of a service that allows you to import contacts (ex. using email marketing services to send emails on your behalf), we will only use the contacts and any other personal information for the requested service. If you believe that anyone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. To enforce and abide by the law, we work together with governmental, law enforcement, and commercial entities. To the extent that we, in our sole discretion, determine that doing so is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), protect our rights and property or the rights and property of a third party, ensure the safety of the general public or any person, or prevent or stop behavior that we deem to be illegal or unethical, we may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials as well as to private parties.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our resolution center firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR DATA
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into your Account and visit "Account Settings." Please visit our Privacy Center for additional information and guidance for accessing, updating or deleting data.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you are unable for any reason to access your Account Settings or our Privacy Center, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the "Contact Us" section below.
HOW WE SECURE, STORE AND RETAIN YOUR DATA
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations.
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
'DO NOT TRACK' NOTIFICATIONS
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a "Do Not Track" signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor’s browser.
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
By Mail: Attn: Office of the Data Protection Officer
By Phone: +1 (888) 883-8472
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Identifiers. Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Such as name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Such as age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Commercial information. Such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity. Such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data. Such as physical location or movements.
- Professional or employment-related information. Such as current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information. Such as profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- California Customer Records personal information categories
- Protected classification characteristics
- Commercial information
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Geolocation data
- Professional or employment-related information
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Access Specific Information and Data Portability Right
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the business purpose for which personal information was disclosed, and the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
For submissions via email please use the downloadable Verifiable Consumer Request Form.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make such a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response electronically. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why We made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
|+1 (866) 238-9794
|G3 Global Services, LLC
|ATTN: Data Protection Officer
|222 Clematis St
|West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
A client is eligible for a full refund of G3 Global' processing fees, minus a $35 cancellation fee per traveler, only if the client contacts G3 Global Services with the cancellation of the request before 12:00 local time on the day the request is received by a G3 Global Services office.
Embassy, Consulate and/or State Department fees may be refunded in whole, in part, or not at all in accordance with the policy of the involved Embassy, Consulate, or State Department.
If cancellation of a request is made after noon or after the request has been submitted to an Embassy, Consulate, or the US Department of State, full service fees per traveler will be charged. A client who cancels a request which contains multiple visa or passport service applications after the noon deadline but before any applications are submitted will be charged the full-service fee per traveler for the least expensive visa or passport service requested.
Return shipping fees for the Federal Express service of the client's choice will be applied to any cancelled visa or passport service.
In the event a client’s visa or passport request is denied, suspended, or issued for a limited validity by an Embassy, Consulate, or State Department, full G3 Global Services processing fees and shipping fees will apply. Embassy, Consulate and/or State Department fees may be refunded in whole, in part, or not at all in accordance with the policy of the involved Embassy, Consulate, or State Department
At G3 Global Services, we use industry best practices to ensure that your documents are properly and timely delivered to the government processing agency and that your expectations are met. Notably, because of the limited number of passport submission slots, refunds will not be processed for the Emergency Passport Service.
Any Transaction Charges or loss due to exchange rate fluctuation which arise upon processing a refund of Service Fees shall be borne solely by You (the customer). Transaction Charges will be deducted from the final amount to be refunded. Loss due to bank charges and difference in exchange rate will be borne by you and G3 Global Services, LLC. is not liable to pay any interest on this amount.
G3 Global Services accepts payment by a major credit cards, money order, cashier's check, and company check. Credit card payments made by phone, by mail/delivery service, or over the internet (website or email) are subject to a credit card convenience fee.
If a check is returned, the client must make payment for the full invoiced amount plus a $50 processing fee using a credit card, money order or cashier's check.
A detailed invoice clearly explaining all charges will be sent out with all completed jobs. Additional copies of paid invoices are available upon request; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions regarding invoicing, billing, or payment may be directed to email@example.com.
Shipping Policies - Shipping to G3 Global Services
G3 Global Services recommends that packages should be sent to our offices via Federal Express or UPS for timely and reliable delivery. Please make a note of your tracking number.
G3 Global Services recommends that the following services should not be used to send documents to our office:
- USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail, as these services do not offer tracking information.
- USPS Registered or Certified Mail, as these services may take ten or more days to be delivered.
USPS Express Mail should be used only for requests that are not urgent, as these packages typically do not arrive until late in the day.
Documents may also be hand delivered to the appropriate G3 Global Services office.
Requests for Mission Critical or Emergency Processing must be delivered to the appropriate G3 office via Federal Express First Overnight or UPS Early AM (8:30 AM) delivery with no signature required.
Should a client send their documents to the incorrect G3 Global Services office, additional shipping fees to send the documents to the appropriate G3 Global Services office may apply.
Shipping Policies - Return Shipping
G3 Global Services uses Federal Express as the preferred delivery service to return documents to clients. Fees for Federal Express delivery are clearly listed on G3 Global Services’ website and instruction documents. Same-day delivery and international delivery may be available upon request; contact G3 Global Services to confirm availability and pricing.
Clients may also elect to provide their own pre-paid air bill from Federal Express, UPS or USPS Express Mail at no additional charge. Pre-paid air bills from alternate delivery services may be accepted upon request; please contact G3 Global Services to confirm. Clients who wish to use their own Federal Express account number will be charged a $5 service fee for the creation of the air bill.
There will be no shipping charge for email delivery of electronic visas, such as those issued by Australia and Sri Lanka.
Completed requests may be picked up at the G3 Global Services office that processed the request by the client or a designated representative. For clients within the metropolitan area of a G3 Global Services office, courier hand deliveries may be available; contact the local G3 Global Services office to confirm availability and pricing.
G3 Global Services takes no responsibility for packages lost or misdelivered by any delivery service, but will assist the client in tracking, requesting redelivery, and requesting insurance compensation from the applicable delivery service. Applicants who provide incorrect delivery address information will be liable for a $20 fee for FedEx rerouting service.
G3 Global Services will make every effort to provide you with accurate information and to obtain the travel visa, passport or other documents required for your international trip. G3 Global Services does not warrant any information that it provides, and you use and rely on G3 Global Services at your own risk. G3 Global Services does not accept any liability for individuals or organizations obtaining information from G3 Global Services who do not submit an order to G3 Global Services for processing.
G3 Global Services endeavors to provide the most current travel document requirements and related application forms, fees and processing times on our web site and application kits, however these items are subject to change frequently and without notice. The government agency issuing the visa or passport ("issuing authority") will make the final determination as to the type of visa or passport, how quickly it will be issued and for what duration it will be issued. Prior to approval, the issuing authority may ask for additional documentation. The issuing authority may reject any visa, passport or other travel document application for any reason and may not provide a reason to G3 Global Services for the rejection. G3 Global Services does not issue visas or passports and cannot make any guarantee or assurances that any issuing authority will issue any document, nor can G3 Global Services guarantee the time required for an issuing authority to grant or reject an application. Issuing authorities may choose to grant a different type of travel document than that which the applicant has requested which may impact the purpose, validity or number of entries. As a result, non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all the required travel documents for your trip have been secured. G3 Global Services, in addition to the issuing authorities, reserve the right to prioritize processing according to the travel dates you provide. G3 Global Services service fees are assessed for taking reasonable actions to foster the issuance of a requested travel documents.
Once G3 Global Services submits a travel document request to an issuing authority on your behalf, G3 Global Services' service fees are non-refundable. All fees paid to an issuing authority by G3 Global Services on your behalf are non-refundable. In the event that a visa or passport application is submitted on your behalf and the request is rejected for any reason, G3 Global Services will, at your request, make an additional attempt to secure the travel document. Additional G3 Global Services service fees will not be assessed in this situation, but you will be required to pay any additional fees assessed by the issuing authority. Orders cancelled prior to submission to the appropriate government agency will be assessed G3 Global Services' standard processing fees. Orders that are placed on the G3 Global Services website but not submitted to a G3 Global Services office for processing within a 7-calendar day window will be assessed an instruction and form access fee. Upon request, that access fee may be credited to a future order placed within the 3 months following the fee assessment.
Payment of G3 Global Services service fees and all anticipated consular or embassy charges are due at the time of ordering service, unless account facilities have been agreed in writing prior to order. G3 Global Services reserves the right to retain passports and documents until full payment is received. G3 Global Services' service fees are exclusive of any consular, embassy or administrative charges imposed in connection with securing the requested services and must be paid regardless of the issuance of the visa or passport. G3 Global Services service fees vary according to the number of business processing days available to procure the service, beginning with the day all necessary and complete documents are received in our office, and conclude on the day prior to your specified need date. Consulate closings and holidays are excluded. G3 Global Services' service fees may change without notice. A complete listing of service fees can be found on Global Services' website or on your company’s Service Level Agreement.
Where an Australian Electronic Visa (ETA) or US Electron System for Travel Authorizations (ESTA) has been requested, the fee paid to G3 Global Services includes the processing of the ETA/ESTA visa only and does not include the cost of any appeals or additional services. The cost of an ETA/ESTA application is non-refundable and should your application be refused, or an existing ETA/ESTA is found, you will not be issued a refund.
Concierge Service and other enhanced services are subject to change based upon differing visa requirements set outside the control of G3. At all time, G3 will strive to maintain the high-quality standards associated with enhanced service. When services change due to visa requirements, the client will be notified immediately.
When G3 Global Services returns your passport and documents, it is your responsibility to verify that all the visas you require for your trip have been obtained, that the visas for each country you intend to visit are valid for the entry and exit dates of your visit, that your personal details are reflected accurately, and that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the completion of your trip. Please note that even when a visa is issued, a traveler may be denied entry since in each country the local immigration officials make the final entry decision. G3 Global Services recommends all travelers secure a visa prior to departure and do not attempt to obtain one "on arrival". G3 Global Services accepts no liability for travelers electing to obtain on-arrival visas. By engaging G3 Global Services, you agree that the sole remedy against G3 Global Services for damages in connection with any and all claims, cause of action, liabilities and damages for any kind shall not, in any circumstance for any reason, exceed the lesser of the service fees or direct costs of up to $500 for the specified traveler. Consequential damages will not be covered. Refund requests and documentation of direct costs must be submitted to G3 Global Services within 90 days of occurrence. G3 Global Services will not be liable under any circumstance to compensate you for any loss, damage or delay of travel documents or other failure or fault in performance by any third party deliver company such as FedEx, UPS, DHL/Airborne, USPS, local delivery services and other delivery methods. Likewise, by submitting an order to G3 Global Services you agree that G3 Global Services will not under any circumstances be responsible for the loss, damage, or delay in returning of passport and documents by the consulates or passport agency, nor be liable for the failure of the consulate/embassy or passport agency to issue requested documents on time or at all.
By submitting an order to G3 Global Services, you agree to all the terms and conditions set forth.